Sunday, August 31, 2008

Knocking Doors & Visiting Members

Well let's see what happened this week...
Well this week we did a lot of knockin on doors this last week... Like it went ok. we got in a lot of them. There was this one lady that we ran into a couple nights ago. She invited us in and we just started talking. She was talking about how she drinks a lot and howshe wishes she could stop. I dont really know what we should do with her... But My companion commited her to stop that day and any alcohol she had, to dump it out. she wanted to give us lunch, but we set up another appointment instead... We'll see how it goes...
We have some investigators here in yeoung-do, but we've started putting a lot more emphasis on work within the ward. we have this book of a couple hundred members but there are tons of less-actives... we have started working with a few and visiting a lot. It is turning out pretty well. we had a few of those less-actives come out to church this week! Anyway, we bought this huge map so we can find about 75 addresses that never could be found. I'll let you know how that goes. Well, I am not transfering, and I am staying with my companion! :-) It should be a really good transfer.
Of course, I'll keep you updaded with that stuff as well!
Gotta run!
sorry it was so short!
Love you all!
Elder Shumway

No comments: