Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy 20th Birthday LeGrand!!


Hi family!
Thanks for wishing me a Happy birthday! So I am sending a package but it is by slowboat. I hope to send it in the next couple days. There is a gift in there for Jordan. Sorry I didn't get it to him in time for his birthday but oh well, he'll gat it when you get it. So today guess what I got in the mail? my votin' ballot. So that was pretty exciting. Well my companion is really cool. He is a kid from Utah in some small town. he's a pretty smart kid. he knows korean really well and koreans like him pretty well. This last week I think I've progressed a lot in the language. So my new companion (Elder Sprosty) is a new senior. He is 3 months older than me as a missionary. And because he is a new senior, coming into a new area, I've had to pick up a lot of slack and kinda fake senior up until now. Yes, he's senior. But there are some things that I have just needed to do (mostly just communication) and it has really helped me grow in the language.
Well we went to a wedding ceremony yesterday. it had a lot more traditional things in it than American weddings.
Well, I will talk to you later, Thank you!
Tootle- lue (in a darth vader voice)
Elder Shumway

No comments: