Sunday, October 26, 2008

No Longer a Teenager

Hi.
Well this was a pretty good week. I am hearing a lot about the economy kinda taking a downslope. like some banks and states going bankrupt or something. I dont know.
So this week was pretty good. We did a good amount of knockin on doors and we think we might have found a new investigator. I went on splits with my District Leader and that was a lot of fun. We met with his investigator in his area and had probably the most spiritual lesson of my whole mission. This investigator is thinkin' about baptism. It went really well! Well, I gotta run. I am alive. Thats all that really matters, eh? HaHa, no I am doing fine.
To tell you the truth, my birthday came and left and I still dont feel any different, but I guess that's kinda how birthday's come. It was good though, we worked extra hard that day. And it rained. (My favorite weather) A member had us over for dinner and she bought a cake that was pretty good. I am sending you a picture.
I love you all. Thanks for your support
Elder Shumway
Ps- I guess technically I'm not a teenager anymore

No comments: