Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese New Year

Well, I dont have a lot of time. I didn't read any of your emails yet. I just saved them to my elecronic dictionary to read later ( kinda nice huh? ;-) )
So This week has gone by really great. Pray for Shim-Kyoo-Up so that he will have some greater desire and pray. Pray for also Kim-Dong-June so that he will have the courage to accept the gospel dispite his family. Yes, we found a couple new people. We met them both yesterday and are going to continue meeting them. We have really seen some blessings.
We worked really hard even though it would have been easy to slack off (chinese new year is really big here and it is normally less effective to do missionary work then.) But we did our best anyway and the Lord blessed us with a couple more people to teach!
Well I gotta go! My companion needs a turn. I will email on Monday. Pray for us to have more charity.
Thank you, Love you,
Bye! Elder LeGrand Shumway

No comments: