Sunday, January 11, 2009

Senior Companion

Yes I got your package! Thank you very much! I am actually wearing the long sleeve shirt right now. Yes, it's cold. I have been putting on double layers of long johns and had to bring out the big jacket. no snow though. the river is freezing pretty good though and we somethimes get a good breeze going.
I love my companion. This was my first week as senior and man was it ...humbling. I realized I dont really know korean, finding people can getfrustrating, and the Lord gives us the blessings all in one week. A good week! Right now we dont have any real good investigators and it looks like the lastfew missionaries lost some of the trust and love of some of the members here soI will try to work on that dispite my limitations in the language...Thank you for the chocolate moose recipe. we'll give it a try.
We've seen some miracles happen. One, when I left Yeoung-Do. I'll tell you some later. time is almost up.We are going to Costco today :-) I promise I'll tell you of them in the next one...

Love you all,
Elder Shumway

No comments: