Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flight Plans (Almost)

So on Saturday, I, along with the other two Elders going to Pusan, got our "flight plans" from our mission president all the way from Korea! I say "flight plans" because it was not our actual flight assignment. but It was a letter telling us that we would flight from Seoul to Busan at 8 PM after we got to korea. We were pretty excited, Probably just because it was a confirmation that we were really going to Korea soon and that the mission president was makeing preparations for our arrival. The real flight plans, however, come this week! So hopefully, when Caleb comes, I will have a copy ready to send home with him. This will give the details on the layovers I will have, etc. Oh! Speaking of layovers, I need a phone card to use in the airport.
Alright... Caleb can visit Friday of Saturday, but if it doesn't matter to you, make it Saturday. My Korean teachers would be completely fine if it landed on Friday night. I also would probably want to sent a few things home since I leave in Two Weeks for Korea. So if he can take some things that would be really nice. (I need to send a couple jackets and some extra letters home.)
This week, a couple Japanese districts went home. We would always sing "called to serve" on saturday nights with them. Next time we sing, I will record it. If you can, send that other memory card back so I can send you another one.
:-)Love you all,
Elder Shumway

No comments: