Sunday, February 8, 2009

Iceskating Photo

hi family,

Well it was a pretty productive week and we actually had someone out to church. Pray for one more guy. Kim-sung-shiek. Just pray that he will continue in his desire to learn about the gospel. He is a pretty cool guy and really nice and excepting... He actually came to church which was pretty good and I think the ward is starting to consider us as hard working. which is good because we need that trust. Other than that we are just meeting a lot of cool people and talking to a lot of people on the street. We had a really productive week and really felt like we were guided to some really cool people.

Yes. time is flying by fast. I had like a midlife crisis at the beginning of this transfer. I realize that I dont have a lot of time to live as a missionary or amoung the people of Korea. Time goes by really fast and you start to really realize that your days are numbered...As far as my year mark, today I am meeting another missionary that has been out the same amount of time. I've known him since the MTC. We are just having lunch and going to a bookstore. nothing terribly exciting. Just missionary work! :-)Transfer calls are also on the 13 (my mark) I hope me and my companion stay together for a couple more. We are working really well together.I gotta go. I will write next week.

Elder shumway

Oh I still need a calender... If you can get a small one with some kind of church theme (like at Deseret Bookstore or something) I would be very grateful. Thank you!

No comments: