Monday, May 19, 2008

First Baptism!


Hello Family!
Well as you know, I wasn't able to Email after I called. There's a lot to talk about and from the letter you sent, there is a lot to respond to. I have about 20 minutes to write and attatch pictures. We have to catch a train at 4:15 and it is 3:40 right now..Yes. The baptism went through! It was really good. The other companionship in our district had a baptism two days after ours so it was exciting!


As for Email, I will email sometime after 9 oclock on Monday mornings (Korean Time). So expect them then. Today, was an exception. I am 6 hours late because I had to register as an alien. (One of those Green, black- eyed, big headed Aleins). Soon I will be one of those.


I really want that tape of the ABCs and their sounds. (" A says A or ah, B says b ....etc") That will really help over here.


OK... Gas is about 1.70 a liter. So its a little steap. Right now Arizona is cheap.

No comments: